Home Photography Writing About

21.6.10

Word of the Week

Hello, and welcome to Word of the Week. I was editing through my old posts and noticed that this has been going for just over a year now. Yay! Here's how to play. These four photos have one thing in common, guess what it is in the comments. You can click on the photos to view the products or click the shop names to visit the shops. I'll post the answer tomorrow. We have a give-away coming in July; I can't wait!





If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

letters
mom

Unknown said...

Well, I was late on the post, but I like the pictures you found :) Good luck with the German.