Home Photography Writing About

1.6.10

The Answer

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things.

I love the photo of the raindrops and teacup. It's the epitome of capturing a moment.

I'm in a photo contest this month. I would love if you would vote for me. Just head over to Kent Weakley's blog and click on my photo, #89, to vote. It's this photo by the way...


Twister5

P.S. There's a new widget on my sidebar to the right of the post. It has my latest articles on Suite101! Check them out, tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Christine Danek said...

Great photo. I will go over and vote. I will also check out your link.
Have a good day!

Stina said...

Yay, I was right! Loved the photos, especially the one of the teacup.

Anonymous said...

Love this photo. I just need to sit and stare at it for a while.

heading over to vote!

sheri said...

This is a great pic - i want to reach out and touch that long mane of hair sweeping over the horse's eyes. really neat.

Unknown said...

Oh how I adore The Sound of Music! You just brought back a ton of memories with just those few lines! My sisters and I wearing our best dresses twirling around the table while the song played!

Fabulous picture!