Home Photography Writing About

7.6.10

Word of the Week

Hello! Welcome to a bright and shiny new week. The sun is out to scare away the rainclouds today. Here's how to play: these four photos have one thing in common, guess what it is in the comments. You can click on the photos to view the products or click on the names to visit the shops. I'll post the answer tomorrow, have fun!




If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

7 comments:

Christine Danek said...

Hmmmm...violin.

Andrea Krummel said...

violin/fiddle!

Unknown said...

I think the word is Music. Nana

Stina said...

Violin. Which means it isn't because that's too obvious. :)

Anonymous said...

Violin! Cuz you are just starting and you are going to be AWESOME!

A1 said...

Steel Guitar.

Lydia Kang said...

I love that painting!
The violin theme is great!