Home Photography Writing About

16.6.10

Portraits of My Sister

I was backing up photos yesterday and happened upon some of my older stuff. I have been wanting to post the portraits I've done, so over the next few weeks I will. I got a lot of practice when my sister was first pregnant and after my niece was born. It makes me sad that I'm missing her second pregnancy, and my niece going from one year to two. These are two of the belly pictures I took for her. We went hiking quite a long ways, and I think she was eight months here, she's a superstar when it comes to being healthy.


6 comments:

Christine Danek said...

She looks great for 8 months. Great photos.

Stina said...

Great photos! I love pregancy photos taken from a height.

Dionne said...

Oh these maternity photos are just darling. Sooo lovely!

O'Brien said...

I'm just getting a belly this time and need to start taking belly photos!!! I wish you were here to take them:)

Lori P said...

such sweet pictures. can't wait to see what else you've got hidden away.

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Beautiful! Pregnant women are the best subjects -- they glow!