Home Photography Writing About

14.6.10

Word of the Week

I found some really fun stuff for this one. I need to shop around on etsy more often, the choices are amazing lately! Here's how the game works...these four photos have one thing in common, guess what it is in the comments. You can view the products by clicking on the images and visit the shops by clicking the shop names. Have fun! I'll post the answer tomorrow and a fun story about this weekend.

P.S. Please excuse the construction, I'm working on updating the blog.




If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

7 comments:

Stina said...

Classic cars?

Gracie said...

Definitely something with cars. And Etsy is such an amazing place. I can easily get lost there.

Haha I'm sure the Germans were going crazy with excitement at the most embarrassing game for us ever!

Oh yes I have heard of Coldstone. We probably got the idea from there or maybe it's similar with a different name.

Peanuts Creations Crochet said...

Cars! The game is a cool idea! Thank you so much for including our gear shift wine bottle stopper!!
I would be interested in doing a small giveaway in a few weeks...maybe a keychain or just a gift cert to our wood or crochet shop.

Karen & Ken
mywoodbutcher.etsy.com
peanutscreations.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

A week-end of cars it must be cars!
mom

Christine Danek said...

Definately cars. Great stuff.

My Owl Barn said...

How adorable is that car print cover!

Unknown said...

Cars ... thank you so much for including our race car themed shelves in your contest!!! We appreciate it!

Karen & David
Giftz by David
www.giftzbydavid.etsy.com