Home Photography Writing About

11.6.10

Family Trip to Germany

The second week my family was here my dad and brother-in-law showed up. They brought my precious parakeet, Moe. We've missed her for the past eight months. She was hand-raised and is just as friendly as a big parrot. We played her favorite song, and after not hearing it that entire time she still sang to it!
Moe bird.

Anyways, my dad and brother-in-law flew in and then we headed to Munich. We saw Dachau, very heart-breaking. We went to the Munich Ratskeller restaurant for dinner. Then we headed to the Neuschwanstein Castle, otherwise known as the Disney Castle. I'm having to split up the photos into three segments, so that's it for this one. There will be more later.
Visiting Esslingen for ice cream and an afternoon in the park.
Dachau barracks.
Dachau gate, Arbeit Macht Frei - Work Makes You Free
Neuschwanstein in the mist.

1 comment:

Jessica Bell said...

Wow! Gorgeous pic, that last one! Looks enchanted.