Home Photography Writing About

22.6.09

Word...of...the...Week!

Welcome back. I hope we have as good of a turn out as last week! And hopefully I do better. Here they are ladies and gentlemen...guess what is common between these etsy seller's products!
www.kaleidoscopestudio.etsy.com

www.SimpleSweetDesign.etsy.com

There they are. Let me know what you think the word is in the comments. I will post the answer tomorrow. You can click on the photos to go to the item, and you can click on the website links to go to their shops.

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Lauren Alexander said...

Butterfly! Boom :-D

Erica said...

Butterfly. Thank you for including my locket! Hooray!!!

KT Paper Crafts said...

Butterflies!

Audrey said...

I see a butterfly!! Great finds - so springy!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including me! I would have to say...butterflies ;)

So glad to have seen your blog, too. I will definitely be back- it's lovely.

Anonymous said...

mom says butterflies!

Cora Kemp said...

Well I am going to say butterfly, but that starfish throws me off a bit.... so my other idea would be possibly wings??? Ugg... I just don't totally know.

SonoSono said...

Butterflies! I love that apron!

dsfsdfs said...

insect or butterfly!

Unknown said...

Clever post. Butterflies!