Home Photography Writing About

3.6.09

Guess the Common Word

Ok, here's my first attempt at this weekly game idea. I'm going to put a few products from etsy sellers up here, and you're job is to guess what they have in common. No, there are no prizes. But it'll be fun! And prizes may come down the road. Remember, this is the first one so the next few will be tweaked and messed with until I get it exactly how I want it. If you want to when you leave your answer you can put a link in the comments to another item that follows this weeks theme. I'll start with one of mine...




We'll start with those three and see what happens! Go ahead and guess in the comments (I made this one easy to see how this works). Let me know if you like this or what I can do to change it. Have fun. I will post the answer at a later date.

5 comments:

..Ang.. said...

purple symmetry?

-Ang

LillyShayStyle said...

Purple

O'Brien said...

purple....I love the game. It gets me hooked into Etsy and really sucks my nap time away though:)

Mom said...

It looks like fun!!!!

A1 said...

Purple