Home Photography Writing About

29.6.09

Word of the Week.

Here we are again. At the beginning of another beautiful week. And welcome everyone to this game, word of the week. I will give you four etsy sellers' products. You must guess what word they have in common. You can click on the pictures to go directly to the items, or click on the shop names below the pictures to go to the sellers shops.

steeldreamingdesigns.etsy.com

sushipot.etsy.com

SarahsSmile.etsy.com

Thank you for joining in this week! Tell all of your friends about our fun little game here. Perhaps one day I can turn it into a give-away! And I will post the answer tomorrow, so until then my friends...

5 comments:

O'Brien said...

Yep, Daimonds. They say they are a girls best friend!!!

April said...

I'm guessin diamonds too!

Shelly's Stuff said...

Count me in for diamonds!

seababejewelry said...

is it diamond??? thank you so much for using our photo!!!

Cora Kemp said...

I'm going for Diamonds too :)