Home Photography Writing About

14.6.09

New Product

I'm developing a set of stationery. Small sheets for letter writing and envelopes. We'll see how they turn out this coming week (if I have time!). I might even try to print some out today and see how I like them.

There are a few things I can't decide though...

- How many to a set? 10 or 20 or more?
- Should one set have just one photo for all the sheets or should I put four or five sheets of different photos?
- Should I print on the envelopes?
- And I'm sure more will come later...

Anybody got any pointers or ideas for me? They will basically be a small sheet with one of my photos up in the top right corner. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

KnockKnocking said...

Here is a pointer... make littly tiny notes and envelopes, I adore those!!