Home Photography Writing About

16.3.10

Die Antwort

Natürlich ist die Antwort

Fahrrad

The answer of course is

bicycle

I really want one now that we live in an area where it's worth it. My parents house is in the country and not exactly close enough to any town to go cruising on a bike. I would love one of those old silver Schwinn ones. But they seem to be pretty expensive. We live in between the city and the country here. So I can go bike riding in the open space to the left or the city to the right. It's a very good spot, and we're loving it. Pictures from the Geneva car show soon.

1 comment:

M.M.E. said...

I never used to like my bicycle but now that my boyfriend has turned me on to long rides (15-20 miles) and those tight shorts, I'm in love with all bicycles. I hope you find one of the old ones!