Home Photography Writing About

22.3.10

Word of the Week

I'm reading Marie Antoinette: The Journey by Antonia Fraser. And I just watched the movie Julie and Julia. Two things that have nothing to do with each other, but I see a common factor. These four photos have that same thing in common. Guess what it is in the comments. You can click on the photos to see the products or click on the shop names to visit the shops. Have fun with it!




If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

baking

Unknown said...

Cake and baking!!! That soap is just adorable!!!!

Christine Danek said...

Really makes me want a cupcake. I would say baking:)

Pretty Zesty said...

All things I want? LOL!

A1 said...

Cake (As in there is none)