Home Photography Writing About

9.11.09

Word of the Week

Happy Monday everyone. I am completely excited about my finds this week. Not what I had imagined when I first came up with the word. So, take a look at the four pictures below, they have one thing in common. Guess what that is in the comments. I will post the answer tomorrow. You can click on the pictures to go to the products, or on the shop names to go to the shops. Have fun.

jellabee.etsy.com

If you have an etsy shop and would like to turn this into a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Money ??? Money made into other things ??? Is that 2 guesses ??? LOL Happy Monday !

Lauren Grace said...

Wow, that cut coin jewellery is ace!

Anonymous said...

money money money
mom

O'Brien said...

currency

hope you are getting in a groove, miss you!!!

Cora Kemp said...

Moolah!!!!!!!!!!! :)
woo!