Home Photography Writing About

29.11.09

I finished!


I got to 50,000 words tonight on my very first novel. I think ever since I was about eight years old I've wanted to write a book, and this is the first time I've been so close. Now I get to spend the next few weeks looking back through it and deleting, adding, and editing. Don't know where I'll go from there. I will definitely give it some time off so I can have a fresh mind next time I look at it, but we'll just have to wait and see what my next steps are. I want to scream from some place very high (quote of Luigi from the Cars movie).

3 comments:

annamaria potamiti said...

Congratulations Amie!
Best, best ,best luck with it-
Annamaria

Laura Evans said...

congratulations ... that's awesome chica!

April said...

Congrats to you!! I wasn't able to focus so I fell WAAAAAY short, but there's always next year!