Home Photography Writing About

24.11.11

New Challenges

Classic books are one of my guilty pleasures. So in 2012 I'm going to join November's Autumn and read 7 classics. I may do more than that, considering I normally read one between every few modern books. But I like the idea of forcing myself to try new ones and blog about it.

My list:
These have all been on the list for a while now:
Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum

 This one sounds very interesting, which usually classic books don't, lol:
Middlemarch by George Eliot

And one reread because I think I was too young and didn't understand it:
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens