Home Photography Writing About

8.2.10

Word of the Week

No matter how much I try to convince you, you still won't believe me. But this really has nothing to do with it being February. Or the 14th. Especially since that's next week. Welcome to Word of the Week. These four pictures have one thing in common, guess what it is in the comments. You can click on the images to view the products, or click on the shop names to visit the shops. I'll post the answer tomorrow.

If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

3 comments:

VintageBella said...

my guess is 'kisses' - thanks for featuring my lip balms!!! xoxo vintage bella

Anonymous said...

kiss kiss kiss

hugs and kisses,
mom

Linda B said...

I also think it's kisses.

Cute photos.