Home Photography Writing About

7.7.09

The answer this week...and a few other updates.

Well, I'm sad to say... you all got it right, AGAIN!!!

wired

is the answer. Grrr, I will stump you next week. I hope. Hmm, stump, that's a good word, lol.

In other news, I need some help giving this photo a title. It's to the right here ----->
Vote in the poll! I'm putting that photo in an art exhibition here in Castle Rock and it needs a title.

Also, I will be having a sale exclusively for my blog followers when I reach 35. I have 31 followers now. So let your friends know and look for that sale...

I believe that is all for now. Must get some stuff done before the torrential downpour of rain this afternoon. It has been crazy here in Colorado with 10 minute rainstorms that create flash floods. Make it a great day!

1 comment:

alexclark said...

You'll have to come up with something super tough for next week.

I'm having a little bit of a contest for a $10 gift cert to my etsy...check it out over at my blog!