Home Photography Writing About

30.12.10

Three Things Thursday - The Year 2010

What did you do in 2010, or what do you plan on doing in 2011? We have been a decade in the 20s. I remember when 2000 flipped how everyone was worried about the computers. Now everyone is worried about 2012 and the Mayan calendar. I don't know, just live while you can and stop worrying about that stuff. If the world blows up in 2012, or even tomorrow, there's nothing you can do. So forget it.
Three things about...
2010 or 2011.
1.    I feel accomplished here at the end of 2010. I’ve gotten over some fears (flying in airplanes being one), gotten onto a career path, and work on the side for a publisher. This year has opened doors for the next year that I would never have thought possible.
2.    One of those doors is the possibility to write another book. I’m gearing up for it. It’s ready to spill out. Now to just write it. Another is that I will continue editing, which is what I truly love. I have found my passion, and I’m going to stick with it.
3.    I hope in 2011 I can visit more places and open my eyes a little wider to how things in this world work. I want to grow. Both as a person and alongside my husband. I have hopes for this year that at this moment it seems will be fulfilled. That is extremely exciting.

Guten Rutsch!

How about you? Tell me in the comments or in your own blog post and link below.

No comments: