Home Photography Writing About

5.4.09

Grand Opening!

Welcome to the blog of I AM Alive. I am extremely excited tonight because I am finally able to open up shop.

Let me start with introducing what I'm doing. I'm a photographer. And a few months ago I had the itch to do something with that hobby/love. I graduated from college in December of 2007 and hadn't touched my camera in a while. When I picked it back up again I wanted to do more with it. The wheels started turning and I decided that cards were the best route. From that came many more ideas including stationery and bookmarks. And it can only go up from here.

So, I've spent the past few months getting things in order and spending a lot of time learning the business world. All this hard work has paid off because here I am, ready to start selling.

I will be primarily selling on www.iamalive.etsy.com. But I will also be offering wholesale to smaller boutiques in my area of Colorado.

Here goes! I'm jumping off the deep end and I hope there's water in the pool.

No comments: