Home Photography Writing About

29.10.09

Where we live

Day 80 - Roses bloom in October, who woulda thunk it?


Day 81 - Behind the neighborhood, farms. Beyond that, another town.


Day 82 - Our neighborhood.


There are tons of tiny towns around here with farms in between. I think the farmers live in the towns. They put produce outside their doors with prices on them and cash boxes. You just leave what you owe and take what you want. Everything is so fresh and very colorful. It's a different system than in the states, but seems to be a very efficient one. Most Germans shop every day for that day's food. So these small portions and fresh vegetables are perfect. And delicious!

2 comments:

O'Brien said...

I want to come.....

Bri said...

Yeah, me too me too! Are you just in heaven looking at those views? I am so jealous.... and ok, happy for you too! ;)